This is a fun though old (2001) article about “daily builds”. It means that you should have a stable system that you’re working on… Unfortunately, my system was working last week, with lots of kids testing it. There wasn’t really a bug, but the data reporting was subpar, so I decided it was the right time to.
I assumed it would only take a couple hours to update, but silly me, it took a bit longer for each step. I updated the build and the drill sections. Finally I’m updating the play section, which seems to be working except that right now the text boxes aren’t showing up on the screen. I know it’s working because I can hear the voice speaking out the word, but I can’t see the boxes. Well, I have barely delved into what’s going wrong, so I assume it can be fixed quickly and easily..
RSS Feed for comments